Samai Rice (Little Millet)
Have a question?
• Samai Rice is also known as the king of cereals because of its high nutritional and medicinal value.
• The flavonoids present in Little Millets play an important role in self-defence and immune system.
• Suitable for growing kids to strengthen the body.
• Helps to fight against diabetes
• Cataractogenesis inhibition
• Improves heart health
• Detoxifies the body
Samai rice is a good source of slow-digesting carbohydrates, which slows down glucose-absorption and maintains the blood sugar level. It is gluten-free and consists of high insoluble fibre that keeps the digestive tract clean and also prevents gall stones.
Little millet is a nutritional powerhouse. It consists of protein, fibre, B vitamins, iron and zinc. It aids in respiratory conditions like asthma and bronchitis. Since it is also rich in magnesium, it maintains a steady blood pressure and heart rate.
Nutritional values per 100 grams of samai rice:
Energy 341 Kcal